Temperature Testing Kiosk
COVID-19 had changed how we think about airborne illnesses and we are all taking extra precautions as a result. Use this body temperature scanner to help detect those that have fevers and are sick. Great for the public or work environment facilities to check guests or employees. Available in floor-mount and counter-mount versions, the Temperature Testing Kiosk is designed to instruct customers where to position their wrist to take their temperature. Once achieved, they are prompted on their next steps. Software can be customized to fit your industry needs, such as “You are now cleared to enter” or “You have an elevated temperature, please proceed to additional screening.”
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- Non-contact, fully-automated kiosk
- Detects temperature of user standing in front of device.
- Reads temperature quickly
- Set your own acceptable temperature thresholds
- Verbal warning/success message is programmable
- Manufactured with High-quality sensors.
These kiosks are invaluable to help identify illnesses and avoid the spread of viruses. Vet staff members and the public before entry to public and private premises such as gaming environments, financial institutions, hotel and entertainment venues, healthcare settings, supermarkets, factories, transport hubs and corporate offices. The primary function is to track and identify abnormal temperature readings in people.
Secondary is a system that:
- Provides full digital signage / media functionality until someone is within range.
- Notifies you when the senesors are down
- Collects and produces analytic reports
- Provides real-time data
- Add-on ability to track age/gender, time of day, any number of variables along with temperature.
- Bundled with Hesvidia technology, the kiosk can also scan IDs and merge data.
Provide confidence to your customers and staff and engage them with visual messages and video.
Disclaimer – Palmer Digital Group is not the developer of the IR sensor or software that controls the temperature readings and makes no guarantees that persons using these kiosk solutions that house the temperature sensor and software will detect everyone that has a fever or infectious disease. It is the responsibility of the end-user to place these kiosk solutions in a location that will yield the best results of the IR sensor as exposure to excessive heat can cause a false reading. Please consult Revel Digital at 701-866-7254 for information on the IR sensor and software and their proper use.